Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Today

This is for today. Today, I hope you read this.

If today came up to me in a pub and tried to pick on me while I was sitting on a stool drinking my pale-ale (which I really like, BTW -- the ale, not the stool), I would punch it in the face (today, that is, not the stool or the ale). It would not matter if today was accompanied by yesterday and tomorrow, even if I could really get screwed by tomorrow. Today has got on my nerves and it definitely has no business disturbing me while I sip my pale-ale. I would, however, be wary of yesterday, as it would be behind me. The wise thing to do would be to drag today into the bathroom and beat the crap out of it -- even if it called for help, tomorrow would never come.

8 Comments:

At 12:50 PM, Blogger GettingThereNow said...

Funny!

And so profound.

How are you? We never seem to get to talk for more than 5 minutes, if that.

 
At 11:07 AM, Blogger Mint Chutney said...

Today is totally kicking my a$$ as well. Perhaps I'll follow the advice from your previous post and take a nap. ; )

 
At 4:13 AM, Blogger kanji 15 said...

Any way dogs do not care either for today or tomorrow ,still i love them

 
At 5:52 AM, Blogger Girl Next Door (gnd) said...

Got here from CeeKay's blog!
You have a wicked sense of humor! Good wicked! Me like!

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger Anurag said...

GTN: Not profound, I just had a bad day and needed to take it out. This was the most harmless way...

Mint: How have you been? Sleeping, when in trouble, is always the best thing.

Kanji: Dogs are indeed lovable, and handsome too.

GND: Thanks. :)

 
At 12:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:) Funny! Cutely so.

~N.

 
At 1:38 AM, Blogger the said...

How to Reach India and how to Reach other part of India like Bangalore, Airport Delhi, Shirdi Dham, Mumbai Airport, Chennai, Pune, Hydrabad, Manali, Goa, Munnar, Ooty, Shimla, Kolkata. Find full travel guide over here. Train, Airway and Road way InformationHow to Reach Banglore, How to reach Banglore City, Banglore City Toure Guide

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger GettingThereNow said...

Where you? How be you? come back!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home