Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Today

This is for today. Today, I hope you read this.

If today came up to me in a pub and tried to pick on me while I was sitting on a stool drinking my pale-ale (which I really like, BTW -- the ale, not the stool), I would punch it in the face (today, that is, not the stool or the ale). It would not matter if today was accompanied by yesterday and tomorrow, even if I could really get screwed by tomorrow. Today has got on my nerves and it definitely has no business disturbing me while I sip my pale-ale. I would, however, be wary of yesterday, as it would be behind me. The wise thing to do would be to drag today into the bathroom and beat the crap out of it -- even if it called for help, tomorrow would never come.

7 Comments:

At 12:50 PM, Blogger Cee Kay said...

Funny!

And so profound.

How are you? We never seem to get to talk for more than 5 minutes, if that.

 
At 11:07 AM, Blogger Mint Chutney said...

Today is totally kicking my a$$ as well. Perhaps I'll follow the advice from your previous post and take a nap. ; )

 
At 4:13 AM, Blogger kanji 15 said...

Any way dogs do not care either for today or tomorrow ,still i love them

 
At 5:52 AM, Blogger Yet Another Mother Runner said...

Got here from CeeKay's blog!
You have a wicked sense of humor! Good wicked! Me like!

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger Anurag said...

GTN: Not profound, I just had a bad day and needed to take it out. This was the most harmless way...

Mint: How have you been? Sleeping, when in trouble, is always the best thing.

Kanji: Dogs are indeed lovable, and handsome too.

GND: Thanks. :)

 
At 12:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:) Funny! Cutely so.

~N.

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger Cee Kay said...

Where you? How be you? come back!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home