Thursday, March 16, 2006

Bolt

Please allow me to present another of my favourite shots from around the apartment. For me, the charm of the shot lies in the excellent exposure I somehow managed to get. Through the gap between the door and the frame you can look at the terrace, which was where I found the clips waiting to be shot. I had just bought a gray card for correct light metering, and this was the first shot to benefit from it. If you are a serious photography enthusiast and like still life or portrait photography, I strongly recommend investing in a gray card.







PS. Nope, no almonds yet. :(

6 Comments:

At 1:44 AM, Blogger Vikram said...

heh noice!

 
At 10:45 AM, Blogger Pallavi said...

Very interesting.

 
At 4:28 AM, Blogger Namit said...

nice picture. thanks for the gray card info.

 
At 8:57 AM, Blogger gawker said...

Amazing shot. Brilliant capture of an artifact that is quintessentially Indian.

 
At 1:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We have conclusive evidence of two packets of almonds in your possession, as well as a requisition and pending delivery of an additional packet. Such deception does not become a blogger of your repute.

 
At 2:33 AM, Blogger Shobana said...

looks like u have bolted ur thoughts for a while!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home