Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Not a single person

In the words of legendary Freddie Mercury, I'm just a poor boy and nobody loves me. Not even Google. Some moments ago I tried logging onto my Blogger account to modify the title of my previous post (not your business why, just read what I write, will ya?) and came across a flashy page telling me that I could switch over to Google blogger beta (or whatever is the correct technical name), in two easy steps. As happy as blogger can be in a country with free speech, I clicked the button marked "continue" (they were serious about two easy steps), only to be shown a page saying that I was not one of the selected few who could, in fact, switch to Google blogging tool, thank me so much, and that they personally recommended that I stopped writing and took up an avocation more suited to my abilities, like software programming. Dejected, humiliated and completely doubtful of my abilities, I retraced the first easy step.

Which made me realize how far ahead of his time Freddie boy was. Nobody loves me. Not a single person.

6 Comments:

At 8:07 AM, Blogger Senthil said...

You weren't allowed to migrate? Although you blog more regularly than me? Such injustice in life, eh? I was allowed to migrate, but like the hedgehog told his girlfriend, it wasn't easy.

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger shrik said...

..and I migrated before Senti. Which leads one to believe that the Google logic is to allow the newest bloggers to migrate firstest.

 
At 8:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aaawwwww poo u!!!
Moonie

 
At 7:10 AM, Blogger Cee Kay said...

Awwww. I love you.

 
At 4:12 AM, Blogger Anurag said...

Senthi, Shrik: There doesn't seem to be a pattern. At least not an easy one. :)

Moonie: Did you just call me poo on my own blog?

Gettingthere: Even so, I am still poor.

 
At 6:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know lots of people who love you, Anurag.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home