Sunday, February 25, 2007

Senthil and Owl (puzzle)




























Guess who is who.

PS. The owl sits on a branch of a tree right outside my office, mostly sleeping during the day. It took a bit of keen observation by Nandu, a colleague (of mine, not the owl), to spot it, and a lot of persuasion to get me to take a picture. Senthil can be seen occasionally on the balcony of my apartment and, just like the owl, is a creature of the night, with a little more knowledge of the language French.

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 4:11 AM, Blogger Senthil said...

Wow. A smoking owl!

 
At 10:50 PM, Blogger Gina said...

vin as in coq au vin, coq au VIN. Imbeciles! Dilletantes!

 
At 8:44 AM, Blogger m. said...

wow! terrific pictures. i (heart) owls :) oh, and senthil should treat you for terrific pr: that's a striking picture! :D

 
At 5:37 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

senthils cute

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger Anurag said...

Senthil: :)

Gina: hee hee.

M: I'll let Senthil know. He'll be pleased.

Jupe: I'll let Senthil know. He'll be pleased.

 
At 1:16 AM, Blogger Sriharsha Salagrama said...

the owl's cute :) Please let it know!!!

 
At 8:31 PM, Blogger Anurag said...

Sriharsha: The owl is actually me in disguise. I was feeling low so I just put on some feathers and posted my picture on the net, hoping for some praise. However, till you came along, everybody thought Senthil was cute. Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home