Sunday, November 06, 2005

This just in...

  1. I have finally started violin classes. Have bought a violin and started practising as well. Apart from me, there are two more people in the house - wife and her sister, and this is the first time that I have been able to hog the TV room -- by practising there. :)
  2. I am playing a lot of tennis as well. The new raquet is totally the best thing to have happened to my game ever. I can consistently hit backhand topspin shots now, not to mention some good volleys. Game, anyone?
  3. This weekend I came down with a bad bout of what I thought was fever, but which finally turned out to be exhaustion. Slept more than 24 hours over two days. I am back at work today, but have decided not to push myself too hard for some time to come.
  4. Shrik's observation -- Gina and Shrik planned a trek for the weekend. Senti pulled out from the very beginning, citing a teleconference on Saturday as an excuse. I joined in initially. Arjun didn't reply, but we counted him in. KP said he didn't want to miss reading the morning newspaper, so we assured him we'd buy him some before the trek. The weekend has come and gone. I didn't do anything but sleep. Senthil didn't have his conference. Arjun still didn't reply to the mail. Gina and Shrik cancelled the trek. KP got to read his newspapers.
  5. I finally come out of the digital closet and confess -- I really like programming. So sue me!
  6. My preparation for the Mumbai marathon is poor, to say the least. I better start practising. But since I am also supposed to take it easy, I don't know what to do.
  7. I am taking a week off in December (6th to 12th) and going to Vizag for attending an engagement ceremony. There are supposed to be loads of fun things there. I am so looking forward to it.
  8. We lit lots of diyas inside the apartment this Diwali. The apartment looked very pretty and I have taken many pictures. If only I could get around to getting them developed now.

3 Comments:

At 11:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess when you are so active in your life, you have to become exhausted sometime. Keep at the violin, the tennis and the programming and make sure you blog regularily too. Your blog is quite a pleasant read.

BM

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger Vikram said...

very nice.. esp the violin part..

btw if I syndicate ur blog on reader.google.com, i get frequent problems - whenever an update happens, ALL your posts turn up as updated/unread...

 
At 2:51 AM, Blogger Dilip D'Souza said...

When are we playing tennis, dude? I cannot wait. MAke a trip to Bom, won't you?

And fine pix, especially the old man smiling.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home