Monday, November 14, 2005

What are you looking at?

I went to the flea market yesterday with Gina and Senthil, where we took lots of pictures. Here is one of them. I intend to post one new picture everyday, so keep checking. Hopefully, before the current set of pictures runs out, I will have shot more.

I would really love to write a lot about yesterday's experience but there are quite a few fires to be put out at work and I don't want to get burnt. So, please let me know what you think of this pic.

Adios

4 Comments:

At 7:36 AM, Blogger Senthil said...

Like I said, amaaaaazing. I've hidden my pic of the same lady under layers of shame...

 
At 8:06 AM, Blogger Vikram said...

that cycle in the background looks like mine! hey wth!

mhm nice pic.. nice colors..

 
At 4:32 PM, Blogger Brewtus said...

Beautiful.

The light and colours are perfect

 
At 2:28 AM, Blogger Anurag said...

Senthil: Your shot of the old lady was not bad! Come on...

TAC: Your cycle? When did it get stolen? Stolen things land up in Juna Bazaar very often. BTW, have you seen a movie called "Bicycle thief"?

Brewtus: Thanks. Welcome to my blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home