Thursday, November 24, 2005

Abstract

Glasses for sale in Juna Bazaar. The place is amazing. During the one hour and half that I was there, these are some of the things I saw:

CDs and DVDs
Mixers, VCRs, TVs
A Seikonic wind-up movie camera (which doesn't work, but which I bought for Rs. 150)
Telescopes, spyglasses and binoculars
Ethernet switch
Hardware (drills, chains, pulleys, gears and what not)
Kitchenware (seemed very reasonably priced)
Compasses

I must make a shopping list and go there now that I am solvent again. Yes, I was not till yesterday. Was living off friends, coaxing them into buying me beer for survival.


3 Comments:

At 8:39 AM, Blogger m. said...

that looks really beautiful! its fascinating that you can depict a completely angle of the same things we all see :)

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger Senthil said...

I absolutely love the gradation in focus. And maintain that a 45-degree angle would not have looked as good as this does.

 
At 2:56 PM, Blogger hirak said...

Great picture! Liked the abstraction of the glasses and the sharp focus at the center. Really good!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home