Yes, I'm in Brussels till Saturday. This time I did not carry my camera and I must admit that I am seeing more things. A few things which I love about this city, apart from the very obvious (the multitude of choices that the beer industry has to offer):
1. The intricate window and balcony grill patterns that most buildings have. Very ornate, yet classy.
2. The public transport system -- trams, buses and metro trains which run efficiently, are clean and modern.
3. The really wide pavements for people to walk on, even on the busiest roads.
4. The fact that you are not expected to tip after a meal.
5. The maturity of people -- more on this later, take my word for it for now.
However, for now it is time to get back to meeting with managers at the client office.