Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Snippet of a conversation

Caught my batchmate from college online after a long time, and we started chatting. These are a few lines of conversation.

...
...
Me: Yo! How are you?
Him: Anurag! I'm good. How about you? How is married life treating you?
Me: I'm good too. Married life is treating me fine, but my wife mistreats me!
Him: Expected. Unlike you, she is only human.
...
...

Imagine, I had the luxury of such witty repartees every morning, as long as I bought this guy a coffee and maggie noodles. Good days...

PS. My wife does not mistreat me.

3 Comments:

At 1:25 PM, Blogger Cee Kay said...

Even if she did (mistreat you, that is), as "Him" said, she is only human :D We, on the other hand, are used to you - so we don't mistreat you. We tolerate you ;)

 
At 8:13 PM, Blogger Jugular Bean said...

It's nice to have a non mistreating wife, I guess.

 
At 11:09 AM, Blogger Mandar said...

A wife that does NOT mistreat.

Hmmm... Strange. And interesting.

:))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home